Director of Sales - Inside Sales
This career opportunity is AWESOME!
Hyalto is the world’s leading revenue-focused cloud management platform company. We build software that makes it simple for cloud providers to sell, manage, automate, track usage and bill for their cloud services.
We have an immediate need for a Director of Sales located at our Corporate Office in Kanata, ON. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS company and help shape and scale the sales organization. If you are a self-driven, high-energy sales leader and thrives in a fast paced and rapidly growing organization we want to hear from you. The successful candidate will be responsible for accelerating our growth by prospecting for new business opportunities. We are a SaaS software company and are looking for entrepreneurs that thrive on challenges and can focus on delivering monthly results as we grow our MRR.
• Take ownership of all revenue generation for the company: drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base and generate new revenue;
• Must be able to build strong, long term business relationships with prospects, existing customers and channel partners;
• Will be responsible for building a solid, growing pipeline, forecasting accurately and focused on exceeding your targets;
• Proven ability to motivate and work well with others in the company.
Skills & Experience
• Minimum of 5 years related software selling experience. We want hungry, hardworking up-and-comers to join our team;
• Proven time and account management skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Strong work ethic, organizational and team skills;
• Must exhibit sound oral, negotiation, listening, and reasoning skills;
• Excel at growing MRR!
Nice to Have
• A great sense of humour!
• VMware, Microsoft Azure, and AWS Experience
• Experience with the Cloud understanding IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
• Previous work experience with Service Providers
If you’re interested, email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org referencing “Director of Sales”