Director of Revenue Operation
HYAS, the leader in utilizing advanced adversary infrastructure intelligence, detection, and prevention to preemptively neutralize cyberattacks, is looking for an experienced Director of Revenue Operations responsible for all aspects of Go to Market (GTM) planning, reporting, forecasting quota and management, sales process optimization, sales development, territory planning, and sales compensation administration.
• Provide guidance to GTM leadership on the product types and pricing models to reach revenue
goals while maximizing ROI for our customers.
• Establish a Revenue Operations structure and environment that will promote and implement strategy
and operational models to deliver high and consistent service levels to the organization to
• Influence CRM and GTM technology strategy to scale ahead of the business’ needs, ensuring that
the strategy considers the full sales and marketing funnel.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and cleanliness of the
CRM with marketing, sales, product, and business systems teams.
• Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help the GTM organization focus on
• Work with operations, finance, and human resources to drive and own the sales incentive
• Act as a advocate by balancing GTM needs while managing reasonable expectations from
an operations perspective.
• Participate in management decision-making processes concerning GTM issues and procedures
• Serve as an escalation point for the resolution of a process and/or system issue.
• Facilitate and audit deal review and approval procedures and policy compliance.
• Manage the evaluation and interpretation of data; identify trends that signal new opportunities or
challenges and dangers; converts data trends into actionable sales processes and tactics.
• Manage a team of direct reports on the operations team.
• Monitor and report GTM departmental expenditures.
• Extensive first-hand experience with progressive sales & marketing automation systems and demonstrated ability to improve sales productivity
• Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures, and policies.
• Proven proficiency in identifying, diagnosing, and resolving problems of all levels of complexity,
prioritizing critical client issues and identifying department needs.
• Must excel at being a player/coach
Experience and Education
• Bachelor's degree in business, sales/marketing, or related discipline, MBA preferred.
• 7-10 years of experience working in sales, business or marketing operations, or business
management and leading a team.
• Startup and SaaS experience strongly preferred.
• Experience as a sales rep or manager is a plus
The pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, and applicable laws.
We’re not fans of mediocrity in any form. We ask a lot of our team. And in return we provide top-tier benefits. Health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term disability and long term-disability. Competitive salary and company equity, flexible hours and generous paid time off.
HYAS is an equal opportunity workplace. We seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, neurodiversity, or any other status protected by law.