Financial Accounting Specialist
Meet Segmentify, the most intelligent personalization solution to increase sales, boost customer engagement and provide better insights into your customers.
“Segmentify” is the leading AI driven Personalisation Platform for the Ecommerce industry. We help online retailers to optimize conversion rates by allowing the delivery of a unique shopping experience for each visitor, in real time. Having been listed by Forbes as one of the top Machine learning start-ups, we are now working with clients in over 30 countries and have an opportunity to join our growing central London based team.
What you will do:
- To perform monthly, temporary tax periods and fiscal year closing operations of the Turkish accounting records,
- Managing the e-invoice system, making monthly checks that payments are sent to customers correctly and controlling current accounts,
- To follow up the invoice, payment, etc. transactions of the customers authorised by the relevant business units,
- Playing an active role in the processes with the Revenue Administration,
- Preparing the payrolls of the personnel in Turkey and taking an active role in the preparation of SSI accruals,
- Carrying out banking transactions in Turkey, UK, and Germany; ensuring the realisation and controls of payment transactions and tax payments,
- To work for accounting closings and follow up on personnel expenses,
- To play an active role in the execution of R&D center operations,
- Taking an active role in the execution of Tübitak and other incentives,
- Managing, monitoring and controlling procurement processes.
- Having a bachelor's degree,
- Having at least 3 years of experience in accounting and personnel affairs,
- To be able to use MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) effectively,
- Good command of English,
- To be solution-oriented, analytical, and have good communication skills.
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone regarding sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.