Senior Java Developer - Integrations
Harnessing the Power of Data, Together.
The world’s leading enterprises are using Solace’s event streaming and management platform to transform their organizations by harnessing the power of events.
The more quickly an enterprise can get information about events to where it needs to be, the more effectively a business can react to opportunities and improve the customer experience. That’s where an event broker (modern messaging-oriented-middleware) comes in.
Help Us, Help Them, Help You.
By joining our first-class team, you will be helping leading enterprises, including common household brands we all know and love, reach their full potential in this real-time, digital world.
The next time you drive a luxury vehicle, do some online banking, fly in a plane, or order some furniture online, you could be getting a better experience as a direct result of our technology, and your hard work. Wouldn’t that be great!?
In This Role, You Will Be
- Ready to roll up their sleeves and get creative.
- Excited about the data-driven future.
- Contribute to new products and features using the best and adaptive development practices
- Using various Software Clients (Messaging, PubSub+, … ) and designing integration products that support data flow with the Solace PubSub+ Event Broker and Platform.
- Develop products and features as a senior software developer
- Develop and test software supporting automation and continuous integration pipelines
- Communicate with the team through meetings, demos, and documentation
- Passionate about details and dedicated to making our products the best in the world.
- Eager to tackle the next generation of challenges and make an impact.
- A committed team player who likes to win!
What You’ll Bring to the Role
- B.S. degree or higher in Software/Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar field
- Experience in leading all phases of software development including requirements definition, planning, implementation, testing and support.
- Deep knowledge of application stack layers and networking.
- Experience with a variety of application integration frameworks such as Spring Framework, Spring Boot, J2EE
- Experience using multiple build and packaging automation tools (Maven, Gradle).
- Experience with a variety of source code control tools and practices (Git, Subversion)
- Quality focused with a mindset that advocates on behalf of the end-user.
- Passionate about software development
Nice to Have Skills:
- Familiar with a variety of integration frameworks such as Spring DataFlow, Spring Cloud Streams, MuleSoft, Boomi, Apache Camel, Apache Beam, Apache Spark.
- Familiar with OpenAPI and AsyncAPI
- Familiar with a variety of testing frameworks
- Experience with messaging brokers (Solace/RabbitMQ/Kafka) and messaging-as-a-service products (PubNub/Pusher/Cloud AMQP)
- Experience with container orchestration tools such as (Docker,K8S, Podman) and application deployment models
Why You’ll Want to Join Us at Solace
- We have an awesome team! You’ll get to work with some of the smartest individuals in the business
- We believe in work-life balance and believe it’s important to love what you do
- We have adopted a hybrid work model to create an inclusive working environment for everyone
- Our training programs are top-notch (LinkedIn Learning, Mentorship program, Solace Academy)
- We like to brag about our stellar customer lineup!
- We are social – we like to keep things simple and fun!
- We are one of the top-ranked employers on Glassdoor
- We have a sense of humour and make cool videos on cool topics like MITT and this!
Not sure you meet all the requirements? We still want to hear from you — we know experience comes in all forms, so don't let that hold you back from applying!
We believe that diversity in all of its forms drives innovation and growth, both in business and in life. This is why we strive to create an enriching and safe workplace where you can be who you are. It is only because of you that we can be us.
If you want to do the best work of your career and feel supported every step of the way, we encourage you to join us.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the selection process will be contacted. Solace welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about us & how we are supporting employees, customers & partners during Covid-19 @ Solace