Sales Development Representative
Harnessing the Power of Data, Together.
Solace empowers large enterprises to achieve modernization and real-time capabilities by offering a comprehensive suite of solutions to drive event-driven business operations and customer interactions. With PubSub+, the industry's first and only event management platform, we provide organizations with everything they need to securely, reliably, and efficiently create, document, discover, and stream events from their origin to the intended destinations.
Behind our cutting-edge technology lies a team of world-class experts in data movement, boasting over 20 years of experience. We have successfully assisted global enterprises across diverse industries, including capital markets, retail, gaming, space, aviation, and automotive, in overcoming their most complex challenges.
Help Us, Help Them, Help You.
Renowned companies such as SAP, Barclays, the Royal Bank of Canada, Groupe Renault, Groupe PSA, and disruptive innovators like Jio rely on Solace's advanced event broker technologies. By leveraging our solutions, they can modernize legacy applications, implement microservices, and establish an event mesh to support hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, and IoT architectures.
We are currently looking to hire a passionate and goal-oriented individual for a Sales Development Representative role who will join our fast-growing SDR team in the US! Successful candidates will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. This position will report to our Director of Sales Development based in our NYC office.
A Bit About YOU!
- Tenacious: you have passion and grit and know-how to stay focused
- Quick learner: you can recognize challenges and learn the behaviors and skills needed to overcome them
- Creative: you can apply professional judgment to resolve complex issues in a unique way
- Tech-savvy: you embrace technology and incorporate it into your daily workflow
- An excellent communicator: both verbally and written
- Collaborative: you’re a team player who knows how to work with other business partners to achieve your goals
- Motivated: the role has a highly competitive salary and commission plan!
- Career oriented: you are excited to be promoted and build a career in tech sales
The Cool Stuff You’ll Do
- Learn about Solace’s products, services, and value proposition/positioning
- Generate sales ready opportunities to drive pipeline growth by achieving/exceeding monthly quotas
- Outbound prospecting via Cold Calling, LinkedIn Sales Nav, Email and others
- Inbound prospecting through Field and Digital Marketing campaigns
- Work closely with Account Executives and Sales Management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to generate pipeline
- Source highly qualified opportunities for Account Executives through proactive outreach to specific assigned accounts, strategizing cross functionally with sales, channel, and marketing on prospecting plans
- Work autonomously to research accounts, identify key champions, and uncover business problems within large enterprises
What You’ll Bring to the Role
- Cold calling and strategic prospecting previous experience is highly preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Persistent in a professional manner
- Highly-motivated and driven individual who thrives working toward monthly and quarterly quotas
- Teamwork mentality and ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- com or any CRM experience is a plus
- Excited to learn about technology and innovation
- Capable to navigate systems and execute actionable tasks with prospecting tools
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience specifically in sales or tech industries is preferred
- Bilingual in French / English or English / Spanish is a plus
Why You’ll Want to Join Us at Solace
- We have an awesome team! You’ll get to work with some of the smartest individuals in the business
- We believe in work-life balance and believe it’s important to love what you do
- We have adopted a hybrid work model to create an inclusive working environment for everyone
- Our training programs are top-notch (LinkedIn Learning, Mentorship program, Solace Academy)
- We like to brag about our stellar customer lineup!
- We are social – we like to keep things simple and fun!
- We are one of the top-ranked employers on Glassdoor
- We have a sense of humour and make cool videos on cool topics like MITT and this!
Not sure you meet all the requirements? We still want to hear from you — we know experience comes in all forms, so don't let that hold you back from applying!
We believe that diversity in all of its forms drives innovation and growth, both in business and in life. This is why we strive to create an enriching and safe workplace where you can be who you are. It is only because of you that we can be us.
If you want to do the best work of your career and feel supported every step of the way, we encourage you to join us.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the selection process will be contacted. Solace welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about us & how we are supporting employees, customers & partners during Covid-19 @ Solace