Business Development Rep
#CareersThatKickSaas! ProntoForms continues to expand in 2023 and we are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our growing sales team. If you are looking to begin your career in sales, enjoy connecting with people and want to help take the company to the next level, this is the role for you!
Must be located in OTTAWA, ON to collaborate in office 3 days/week.
A ProntoForms Sales Development Representative is an ambitious and hardworking individual that:
- Knows how to collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the ProntoForms platform.
- Generate new business through inbound/outbound calls and targeted emails to potential clients, offering tailored solutions to solve/improve business process problems.
- Ability to qualify prospective customers through targeted questions about their business strategy then leveraging this information to align and sell ProntoForms product offerings.
- Work closely with marketing to create email and LinkedIn campaigns to increase company and personal brand awareness.
- Able to spend long periods of time on the phone prospecting new clients.
- Schedule appointments between prospects and our Account Executives.
- Strategic use of CRM to record information and identify further opportunities in your assigned territory.
- Exceeds daily activity metrics and product demonstration quotas.
- Enjoys brainstorming creative ways to raise awareness and improve performance through frequent team meetings.
The right candidate:
- Previous experience working in a sales or marketing environment including Retail, Technology, Mobile considered an asset.
- Possesses a confident, clear and concise communication style – written and verbal.
- Is goal oriented, motivated and organized.
- Quick learner, tech-savvy, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Is accountable and manages their time effectively, accurately tracking and logging daily activities.
- Loves problem solving and asks insightful questions.
- Is resilient, and confidently handles objections.
- Shares innovative ideas and thinks outside-the-box.
- Has the natural ability to have conversations with a variety of business professionals.
- Must Haves: A University or College Degree in a similar or related field.
- Nice to Haves: MBA, +2 years outbound or inbound sales experience, experience/knowledge of the SaaS industry.
Compensation, Perks and Opportunities:
- Competitive base + variable compensation for hitting and exceeding targets. You will be fully supported, coached, and mentored towards becoming an industry expert.
- Career path –This is the perfect entry-level position for someone looking to hone their skills and earn their stripes in SaaS sales. Successful BDRs have gone on to establish leadership roles within our Sales Development Team, Account Development, and Marketing teams.
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company directly affiliated with global brands such as Apple, Google, Microsoft, Samsung, Rogers, Bell, AT&T and more.
- Team social events
- ProntoFit yearly allowance
- Great time off benefits (4 weeks of vacation + ProntoMe days + ProntoCares day)
- Health Benefits on Day 1
- Flexible work hours --> must be located in OTTAWA, ON to collaborate in office 3 days/week.
If you are looking for the opportunity to embrace and be part of a truly unique company culture, this KickSaaS opportunity might just be for you!