#CareersThatKickSaas! TrueContext is looking for a Sales Engineer to join our team and directly contribute to our company’s strong growth in 2024!
Also known as a " Pre-Sales Engineer" or "Sales Consultant", the Sales Engineer will be significantly involved with customer-facing engagement alongside the Account Executives to manage sales opportunities from start to finish. The role is responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in company’s technology infrastructure, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle.
To accomplish this, the Sales Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and sales skills, including the ability to understand business requirements, ask questions to uncover the true business drivers, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and tie solution to business value.
- Understand the customer's technical and business needs, and establish TrueContext as the best solution that solves the customer's challenges
- Build and present customized demos of TrueContext products and services based on Industry standard best practices such as Demo to Win and Great Demo
- Convey deep understanding of the customer's technology as it pertains to TrueContext’s solutions
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural trainings to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- Align with Sales to assist in to progressing opportunities
- Ability to travel based on territory alignment and region
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred, and/or equivalent technical sales or information system implementation experience
- Project management experience including: Handling multiple projects at the same time
- Managing personal time effectively
- Working with clients directly using a collaborative approach
- Demonstrates “technical curiosity” and an inclination towards solving problems for their customers
- Is a self-starter. Requires minimum supervision when it comes to planning and getting things done
- Thinks on their feet, demonstrating excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibits initiative, flexibility and desire to make our customers succeed!
Some Extra Benefits:
Competitive salary, benefits, stock option plan and opportunity for growth within the organization.
- In person/Virtual company-wide & team social events.
- Great time off perks (4 weeks MindfulMe Vacation + True2Me Wellness Days + TrueCrewCares Day).
- True2Me wellness allowance
- Primary Location: Ottawa or Toronto
- Catered Lunches
If you are looking for the opportunity to embrace and be part of a truly unique company culture, this KickSaaS opportunity might just be for you!