Editorial Content Manager
#CareersThatKickSaaS! The TrueContext Marketing team is growing and looking for an experienced and creative Editorial Content Manager to spearhead the execution of our B2B content strategy. The ideal candidate understands the universal nature of communication but recognizes the intricacies of customer-centric enterprise engagement. The ECM excels as a cross-functional collaborator and is an exceptional storyteller, employing a journalistic approach to marketing content and skilled at interviewing, conducting research, and copywriting under the most stringent standards.
Hybrid work environment, in office 3X weekly in Toronto
Under the supervision of the Sr. Manager, Brand and Communication, the Editorial Content Manager will actively participate in brainstorming sessions with the communications team and produce written content, including white papers, case studies, landing pages, blogs, social media posts, digital infographics, and presentations. You will internalize the TrueContext voice and ensure consistent messaging while leveraging proven communication models to execute, evaluate, and enhance your work.
- Contribute to strategy building and lead editorial content production in line with organizational priorities
- Collaborate with diverse teams within TrueContext (Sales, People and Culture, Product Management, etc.) to meet ongoing content needs
- Maintain an ongoing pipeline of editorial content in partnership with internal and external stakeholders, crafting a cohesive and coherent brand narrative
- Cultivate relationships with customer-facing teams to continually refine our organizational understanding of enterprise customers
- Implement and uphold brand identity and voice to ensure uniformity in all written communication
Education and experience
- University degree in journalism, communications, English or relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in corporate editorial production and/or communications in a B2B environment
- Tech/SaaS experience is an asset
- Proven work experience in narrative/editorial development and copywriting
- Ability to juggle multiple competing project deadlines and evolving priorities
- Knowledge of B2B-specific social media practices, SEO, and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills in English
- Proven project management skills and experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Solid understanding of narrative-based corporate communication
Benefits and Perks:
Competitive salary, benefits, stock option plan and opportunity for growth within the organization.
- In person/Virtual company-wide & team social events.
- ProntoFit allowance
- Great time off perks (4 weeks vacation + True2Me days + TrueCrewCares Day)
- Catered Lunches
- Summer hours
- Hybrid work environment, in office 3X weekly in Toronto