Solink is a different kind of data-analytics software company. We’ve successfully made surveillance video a source of powerful insight for business owners of franchise and retail chains. We focus on security applications that combat fraud proactively and make it easier for owners to track down problems. Today we focus on loss prevention and in the future, we see every department using video to make data-driven decisions: marketing, operations, even HR.
A job at Solink means working with an amazing team and tackling one of the biggest data problems out there. We are venture backed and focus on continuous execution to delight our customers. We have a creative and collaborative work environment, and all of our employees have meaningful equity in the company.
A bit about the role…
As a key member of our project management team for our small to medium businesses (SMB), you will manage relationships with our customers, vendors, partners and internal teams to ensure Solink is deployed to all sites in a timely fashion. You will be expected to work with internal and external clients to streamline our processes, and help execute our deployments and installations of the Solink platform for customers on a global scale.
We’re searching for a person who can think on their feet, a person who enjoys finding and fitting missing pieces together to solve a puzzle - someone who is always looking for ways to challenge the status quo. This is a customer-facing role, so we're looking for employees who have a strong command of the English language both written and verbal that deliver excellence with a SMILE.
Passion, positivity, and curiosity with the ability to organize, manage, and run multiple projects on-the-go while thinking outside-the-box, will be key characteristics to thrive in this role.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You ideally have a minimum of 2-4 years experience in an operations coordinator and/or project management role, ideally supporting large-scale clients and projects.
- You have the proven ability to take complete ownership of problems from identification through to resolution. Ambiguity doesn’t scare you, it excites you!
- You can use Google Suite (Sheets, Word, Gmail, Calendar), SmartSheets, and Hubspot to update your work.
- You have a PASSION for the 3 P’s: People, Product & Process
- You have an ability to work independently or within a team supporting a network of partners, customers and projects.
- You are a self starter who is willing to think outside the box and are comfortable bringing forward new ideas.
- You have the ability to see how to do things manually and think through automation; you are comfortable assessing and improving processes with a goal of increasing efficiencies.
- You are comfortable reporting on project metrics and performance to a wide array of stakeholders.
- You have “top-notch” communication both written and verbal in English (additional languages are a bonus - see below!).
- You have a friendly, can-do, attitude and a strong desire to deliver superior customer service - customers can hear your smile through the phone, an email or over a chat!
Bonus if you….
- Have experience using Hubspot.
- You have experience and/or knowledge of installing/repairing CCTVs and low-voltage systems.
- You have worked in a similar industry.
- Are bilingual in French and/or Spanish.
- Candidates must undergo a criminal records check upon hire;
- Be a Canadian Citizen (dual citizens included), or eligible to work in Canada;
- Be willing to comply with Solink’s own security policies and standards.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Communicate with customers on the details of integrating our product into their business.
- Work with our SMB Sales teams to ensure customers' needs are understood and met.
- Coordinate the installation of Solink with our subcontractors and integrators across different regions globally.
- Validate/verify installations are completed as per Solink standards - notify customers when installations are completed and act as a trusted advisor for customer escalations.
- Coordinate and schedule installation workloads for internal Field Services team.
- Maintain accurate project reporting and KPI tracking; utilize project management tracking tools and internal systems to manage deployments and provide updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as the intermediary between internal and external parties of interest for each customer and/or project.
- Lead daily, weekly and monthly stand up and status update meetings.
- Contribute to quarterly business review calls with key customer groups.
- Be solutions-minded and collaborate with internal teams to address obstacles.
- Drive new process improvements that will assist in achieving Solink’s growth targets.
- Manage, track and approve invoices for suppliers and subcontractors.
- Act as a subject matter expert on Solink’s deployment processes.
- Manage and track hardware purchases, shipments and delivery to customer locations.
WHAT IS SOLINK?
Solink is transforming conventional data into ‘smart’ data. Solink connects and synchronizes brick-and-mortar business systems like video + Point of Sale data, to create insight into loss prevention, security, and operations issues. We find new and powerful ways for businesses to get real value from the data and footage created daily by their standard systems.
We’re one of Ottawa’s fastest growing companies. We're not just a tech and security company - we are rapidly evolving the way that we use and think about video security, data analytics and technology. We're enhancing the status quo to positively impact clients and customers' businesses.
We’re on a steep growth trajectory, which means lots to do, lots to learn, and lots to experience! What an exciting adventure ahead - and our Solinkians make the greatest travel companions…
Solink thrives because of our team; we know that in our business and in our daily work, people make all the difference. We’re looking for people who are driven by curiosity, hungry to innovate and striving to make an impact.
WHY WORK AT SOLINK?
Working with us means you’ll be working for a company that values your input and allows you to bring your ideas to life. We offer a collaborative, creative, supportive work environment with a culture that is undeniably fun…
All that - PLUS we offer…..
- Flexibility in your chosen hours of work by helping you get "stuff" done (encourages that work life balance);
- Opportunities for growth based on merit, skill, and initiative;
- Friendly, welcoming and team-oriented atmosphere that fosters collaboration;
- Creative and innovative environment that mentors, supports, motivates and inspires you to make an impact;
- Interesting and exciting assignments ranging in size, type and complexity;
- An “open-door” policy where communication and brainstorming is encouraged;
- A really positive and fun environment working with an incredibly ENERGETIC team;
- Competitive salary reviewed annually;
- Fully paid Health / dental benefits offered immediately (an additional $500 spending account for items that aren’t covered in our AMAZING benefits program);
- Monthly reimbursement toward a health and wellness;
- Extracurricular SOLINKIAN social events (annual “solink-o de mayo”, so-learns, sports teams, so-lunches, team builders, and much more)
- Please note: We currently operate within a hybrid model.
We know that everyone has different experiences and that’s what makes all of us so unique. Solink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re looking at building our team of great people and we know that comes in various forms. We are committed to a diverse and representative workforce, an open and inclusive work environment and we encourage all candidates with interest to apply. We will provide accommodation on request through all parts of the selection process.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please submit your cover letter and resume addressed to Luke Skywalker outlining why you would be the right fit for this position.